Woroud Sawalha in London Olympic - Women's 800m Athletics

Palestinian athlete Woroud Sawalha prepares to compete in a women's 800-meter heat during the athletics in the Olympic Stadium at the 2012 Summer Olympics, London, Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012. (AP Photo/Martin Meissner)

She is competing in Women's 800m Athletics in heat -5 and complated his in 2:29.16and spot last in her group
After the Match says
Praise to be Allah Lord of the worlds. The most great. I ended my participation in the Olympics competing the 800m.
Alhamdllah my participation was a successful beginning of the road to god. I promise to raise my level of performance in t he future.
Thank you for for all your support and your duas. A big thank you to my family and my mother and father and my brothers who have supported me a lot and not to forget the coaches and the president of the palestinian olympic committee.

CNN report about Woroud Sawalha

Popular posts from this blog

Han Har Ghadi - Thank You

The World or Dubai World Islands

Maula Ya Salli Wa Sallim - ORIGINAL VIDEO